Monday, June 22, 2009

Bop Bop Bop all the way home.

Saturday 6:15AM June 2nd 2009 (I-35 North)

After 16 hours in the car driving all the way home from Florida, Layne wakes up right outside of Dallas and starts singing country, which is his favorite kind of music by the way. Hey, I'm cool with country. I love me some Patsy Cline, Keith Whitley, George Strait, Rascal Flats and the like. "He's gone country," I think is how it goes...or something like that. I turned off the radio and let him take a solo.

This cute moment was a nice change from the feeling I had during this last leg of the trip of wanting to shoot myself in the face. Its these moments that keep you going when you feel like you aren't gonna make it. There's a lesson in there somewhere. Thank you Lord for good times!

No comments: